Sending your Crower Clutch in for Recertification
We recertify hundreds of Crower Clutches each year. Here's some helpful information to make this process go smoothly.
Estimated turnaround time is 3 weeks, not including shipping days. Minimum Recertification cost is $142.00 + $2.50 per plate certified.
- Please clean up your clutch before sending it back. We will charge by the hour to clean any dirty clutches. You can save quite a bit in extra labor charges by cleaning it yourself.
- Include your full Name, Address, email address, phone number and best time to call.
- Indicate when you need to have it back. We will try to accommodate within reason. If your clutch needs more work than anticipated it will take longer, due to volume of rebuilds. Please plan ahead and allow sufficient time for shipping and rebuilding.
- Include a list of any specific concerns, additional repairs, modifications or additional parts wanted.
- Specify how you would like to pay the fees and what mode of return shipping you want.
- We will call or email you with the estimate for recert and any needed repairs. A 100% deposit is required for any custom made components or clutches.
Send Clutch to:
Attn: Clutch Recert
Crower Cams & Equip Co
6180 Business Center Court
San Diego, CA 92154
Methods of Payment
Credit card is the quickest and easiest method of payment (MC, Visa, Amex, Discover).
Crower also accepts U.S. Postal money orders, certified checks, cashier’s checks and bank drafts as deposits or full payments. For bank wires, please email Crower Customer Service.
Personal and non-certified check are accepted, however you must allow 2-3 weeks for check to clear before parts are shipped or production begins. Credit applications are available upon request.